Forum

Search Commercial Mortgage Rates
Search Commercial Mortgage Lenders

One Potatoe ... Two Potatoe ... Commercial / Residential HOT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commercial Mortgage Info Forum Index -> Commercial Mod Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Can a short Sale Commercial be assumed then at the Bank reduced as a Short Sale so the seller can "rid" themselves of the burden of proof to an anxious Investor who wants the Investment cash just as FAST as The Buyer ???
Buying in BULK REO or SHORT SALE which is best and how to Addendum The Deal with a Bank who is OCC in Trouble !?!!!
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
What is the Biggest Number of Short Sales can be bought to bail a bank out from Failure ???
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Shayshay000

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: One Potatoe ... Two Potatoe ... Commercial / Residential HOT Reply with quote

http://www.c-loans.com/ please take a look at Blackburne And Brown Investment Business ... they have a feature that is amazing ... not like other sites but for Commercial and Residential Financing ... they have great reception ... she stays on top of your Loan and reminds you with an Email ... their pool is the Big TOP Feature of All !

... now to my Problem ... will CMi / or , Team Aguilar Commerical Group stand good for second position on loans ... we want to do no money down and 100% financing some will go 60 - 65% and others will go 75 - 80 - 87%LTV that still leaves minors without a ride from Home ( girl...that child is NOT School Supplies ! ( haha I love that commercial ) ... Answer when you can I hope that the information is worthwhile to your real estate goals and please give back as you have received ... plug CMi and Team Aguilar in their Business to underwrite loans for any worthwhile reason ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commercial Mortgage Info Forum Index -> Commercial Mod Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: